Sunday, August 14, 2011

Feeling really good about life


I have been on the HCG since June 23rd. I am down to 184 from 209. My numbers go up and down because of my blood sugar dropping and I have to get carbs to get it back up. I also have another issue that I have to make sure I fix weekly with colon cleansing. I have got into a habit of going to the gym now and when I don't go I feel so tired . I am not going to stop to I get top my goal weight of 150 for now and after I get there I may go for 130. It helps that my daughter is doing it with me and she has 38 pounds.

It is football season again for my son and it is his senior year. I think I am just as excited as he is about it. I have my godson with me also this year so two teenage boys under the roof is not as bad as I thought it would be. My daughter is getting ready for life , moving out and getting married . We watch the wedding shows all the time now.

I am going to Detroit on the 26th for the first time since my grandfather died in 2006. I will get to see Reg T, Eightmile and Dommy Styles and Trey. My family is excited that I am coming and I am happy to go see my aunt for her 75th birthday.

I joined blackpeoplemeet.com and I have met some interesting people. I have not been out on any dates yet because the people I have decided to talk to live out of state. I met one that is standing out among the rest and really keeping my attention. He has a lot of potential and if he plays it right he can defeat all competition. I met one person in town today and that is crazy and I will tell you about that later. I miss my friend but he is focus on studying so he can go back to school and I am happy that is getting back on his feet.

I have a new team lead starting tomorrow and she is a woman. It is not bad that she is a woman but it is bad that she is not technical and have no experience in Desktop support. I will wait to see what happens but I am going to miss Ethan.


No comments:

Post a Comment