Saturday, January 2, 2016

I want it all in 2016!


It is 1/2/2016 and I woke up with the attitude that I want it all this year. Since 2005 , I have made the choice to run, push people away and accept less because I have been afraid to have it all. I have been afraid to give someone my all. I have committed to situations but not relationships. I committed to a relationship but it always had a exit tragedy. I have loved but made sure that I could not get hurt again. I have moved away from my kids in search of love but I want it all. I want my kids, my mate, a good job, a house , and a successful company. I want to give someone my all but they have to be able to give me their all.

I have found the qualities that I desire but I need that person to give my 100% of everything I need. I want to be with my kids more than anything and be able share my love and not have to choose either my mate or my kids. I want my mate to be in my family life . I am tried of making the choice and this year it ends.

I will only accept it all or nothing at all. I can end everything to have everything I want. I want the man that can express his love, show his love and be there for me in the good and bad times. Someone that is willing do whatever it takes to make me happy.

I lost alot in 2015 because I made choices to help other people and these people did not care what I lost because they did not lose anything. I put other people first and for that I took major loses.

I found out some very important things about myself this year and now I can face the future. I am not walking down the isle until I know I can have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment