Tuesday, April 11, 2017

2017 Is a different type of Year!


This year has been very interesting. I got a new job and the stress of the last job is gone. This job gave the title and money I wanted but they screwed up so many other things in the process. I have a new friend in my job and he is alot like Ronnie. Yes , another Taurus. We work well together and that helps. I found out that I have a fatty liver so I have been having a problem losing weight. I just don't have the energy. Reg and I are in a good space and our friendship is back on track. My bestfriend Ronnie is getting married in 19 days. My son is graduating next month and I start my last two classes on 5/22. I got hit by a 18 wheeler and total my Land Rover and now I have a nice shiny black BMW X5.with a carnote. I will update you more later but for now I have to go do some work!!!

PS. Don't know where I stand on the Love and Relationship thing for now but I guess one day I will know.


No comments:

Post a Comment