Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Full of surprises

Full of Surprises


It has been awhile since I actually blogged. So many things happen since the last time. So I will give a brief catch up. My contract ended with CenturyLink in September 2016. I started working for this company out of India called TCS. In August, I relocated to Raleigh, NC to take on a challenge I was looking for as IT Manager of the Service Desk, Desktop Support, Asset Management, Mobility, Telecom and IT Security. I have put in many 16 hours day but it is getting where I want it to be. Raleigh is not bad but I am 10 hours away from Detroit.

Once again , I put my career first and might have hurt my personal life. I am still trying to figure out what my personal life is now. I can't and won't lie the man I left in Detroit was my life. We have been through alot since we meet. It wan't the Relationship I wanted but he was there in ways no one will ever understand for years before I even moved to Detroit. If it is truly over , I will never be mad or angry towards him. One day at a time to see where my life goes from here. I really don't have a clue.

My son graduated from college and is back in school to get his Master's . Proud Mom moment . It was the first time my original family was in the same place since our divorce and we have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment