Monday, November 30, 2009

My Baby Sister



I have learn what having a real sister in my life is like with Margo. We are not flesh and blood sisters but she is closer to me then any flesh in blood in my life. I love her unconditionally the way sisters should love each other. I don't judge her for her life but accept her and the scars she got in life. We share each others laughter,tears,joy and disappointments. She never has to ask me for anything because I am apart of her life and I know what she needs. There is nothing I would not do for her to make her smile and to see her happy. We live next door to each other and I can get to her or she can get to me whatever the need is we have for one another. I wish my birth sister could just take a page out of our book to understand what a sister is before she closes her eyes. Everytime I try to reach out to her she becomes the judge and jury in my life that she knows nothing about because she has not communication with me. I don't have to beg or plead for her to be apart of my life because I have Margo and we have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment